Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski

Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski
Dentists Brampton

Pages

BEST TIME TO POST YOUR ONLINE MARKETING BLOGS

Mira SAYS! 

Working while everyone else is sleeping!

The first thing I do when I wake up at 5:30am is make my coffee and sit down with the laptop to get ready to research the net and maybe get some great ideas about the blog I would post. I also check Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Mind you at 5:30am there is not much new, except the occasional posts by Robin Sharma, who is a huge advocate of waking up early. I write the blogs, share them on our social sites and when the rest of the world wakes up and starts checking their e-mails, Facebook, Twitter and social media, my posts are there for them to enjoy while having their coffee or tea. Blog posts posted between 5:30-8:00am have over 50% more traffic then ones posted other times of the day. So be sure to make waking up early part of your daily routine!